The Truly Abigail Family

1.11.2011

Our world has changed.


So I was sitting at home sick one day...

browsing around the channels looking for something to watch...

when I came across THIS.

(says THIS in a disgusted voice)

The Veggie Monster.

The once sugar addict Cookie Monster has found a love for fruits and vegetables.

This couldn't be happening!

Cookie Monster was pretty much a part of my life!

He was always on when I'd watch TV early mornings.

When I was little, I always begged for Mom to turn on Sesame Street.

I even have a shirt for Cookie Monster!

But then, when obesity came and took over the world...

...Sesame Street came in and tried to help solve the child obesity problem.

It's good for the cause, but saddening for the active Sesame Street viewers.

Good-bye, Cookie Monster.

You'll always have a special place in my heart (strangely enough).

♥ Abigail ♥

1 comment:

Maddie said...

:( I know, it's hard :( I heard rumors about this "Veggie Monster" so I looked him up on Google... and it, it almost brought tears to my eyes, and a fist to the computer screen!! I'm glad I could warn my friends about this terrible loss, or soon to be loss
:(
-Maddie