The Truly Abigail Family

3.24.2011

Ready

THE DEFINITION OF SPRING BREAK.

The week everyone gets to have a rest from all the treacherous and tormenting works of winter.

For some, it's staying home and relaxing.

For others, it's going on an adventure.

For me, it's going to Oregon to ski on Mount Bachelor for the weekend.

YES.

And then I'm getting braces on Tuesday.

Fun?

I think not.

But I will live.

What colors should I get? ANSWER ME!

Alrighty, Spring Break, I'm ready for you; ready for the luxurious weekend...

...and (ironically) ready for the braces.

ABIGAIL

1 comment:

Maddie said...

Abby! I got blue and purple!:)
Some suggestions:

Pink and green
Teal and purple
Blue and purple
Teal and Pink
BYU colors or ur fav bball colors
EMS colors
Yellow and Pink
Yellow and teal

:) Yuppp :) hehe.... hope that helped... a little?
:) -Madison