The Truly Abigail Family

5.08.2009

Celebration Park

































Blog Buzz #2
Celebration Park
These are pictures of my field trip to Celebration Park on the Snake River the other day. The boy lying on Guffey Bridge is my really good friend, Blake. The girl half-smiling with a picture of Bobby Jack the monkey is my best friend, Olivia. The girl with the black hair flowing in the wind is another one of my best friends, Courtney. I wish I could have gotten another best friend of mine: Maddie. Her class went on the bridge at a different time, though, so we really only got to see her at lunchtime.
The field trip was really fun. It was an all-day trip. We saw petroglyphs and played with atl-atls, which is a wooden stick in which you throw a dart off of. If you hit the Wooly Mammoth target, you get one dollar, contributed from students. Only one person, Ashley Travis, got the target. I was close. I hit the hay!
I hope I can go this summer with my family; that would be really fun!!! Time for a poll!!!
Question: If you had to learn one state's history, which would it be?
a. Idaho
b. Utah
c. other (tell what that state is and one thing historic about it)




2 comments:

Madison Kate said...

IDAHO!!!!! :O)!!!!!!!! I would also like to learn about Alaskan history

Ashley said...

Hey Abbs sup? Have a fun time with Blake and me today? Ihad a fun time with you. BLAKE YOU BETTER NOT BE READING THIS!!! lease bring Bake and me a frre T. if you can thanks.