The Truly Abigail Family

10.06.2009

My Coke

I'm a writer, I'm a computer addict, I'm a pink, green, and turquoise lover, but most of all, I am a Coke fanatic.
I don't get it too often, but just the other day my dad bought a huge box full of Coke. Wow, I guess dreams DO come true.
Whenever I go get food at a fast food place or even a fancy restaurant, it's Coke I order, unless it's Red Robin. Gotta get my Monster Milkshakes in, too, you know.
Coke: When you buy it, you've accomplished a great task. Honors to you!
My sister, Meredith, LOVES LOVES LOVES Diet Coke. On our trip to St. George this weekend (yet another post to be written) she drank at least three Diet Cokes. And in a post at her blog, she wrote a post all about her love for Diet Coke. Fascinating, huh? I would think so. :)
Other news - school's going great STILL. Usually I'd be bored by now, but time just flies in Mrs. Kaufman's classroom.
I've decided what I want to be for Halloween. (Thank you Kami, for giving me the idea!) I'm gonna be a gangster. Pretty dang cheesy, huh? Well, that's your problem. I love the idea. On Halloween night, I'm gonna have a jacket with money signs all over, lots of bling bling, and shoes that are way too big for me. Maybe even teeth covered in gold! :)
I posted a new story on my other blog: Abby's Stories at www.craftyabz.blogspot.com. Click on that link, and you'll see my new story. Part 2 comes out in a couple weeks. I never knew writing took so much time, especially since I can be so lazy. :)
Girls 5th/6th Grade Basketball started last week; it's awesome! Since I'm so tall, I got to play with the 6th graders. There are some girls named Isabelle and Kirsten who are my height, and they play AAU basketball, too, so I see them often.
I ended my Dog-Walking business. I'm just too busy nowadays. I think I'll start back up sooner or later, I hope.
Until then - peace out homie dawg.

4 comments:

Madison Kate said...

Hey ABBY! Sup Gangsta? OMGS, I have these weird kinda sweat pants that have money signs all over them, they are WAY big for me, well, not WAY big, but BIG for me. They are gangsta! I think your idea is good. I'm going to be a 'pretty prisoner'. I'm gonna have a blong wig/ a pretty one, maybe even a dirty blonde one. With pink lipstick, and a couple fake scars on my face, I will be a scary/ pretty prisoner. Do you want to go trick or treating with me? Please. :)

The Mangum Family said...

I've said a million times, YES!!!

♥ Abigail ♥

Madison Kate said...

Ok. And, I LOVE YOUR NEW BACKGROUND! IT ROCKS! IT LOOKS LIKE A SPECIAL PAGE IN A SPECIAL SKRAPBOOK! SO COOL.... ECSPECIALY THE COLORS!

Abigail Mangum said...

Thanks! I've been checking out other blogs...and they all seemed to look really cool. I got more and more jealous, and I finally just HAD to go to the site (the link's on the top left corner). They had so many varieties, but I loved this one best. Hope you can go to that site and find something awesome!!!

♥ Abigail ♥