The Truly Abigail Family

10.28.2009

Obsession

I'm obsessed with too many things nowadays. I'll show you my list. Here it is:

○ hot pink
○ neon green
○ turquoise
○ hugs
○ Hidden Springs, Idaho
○ Boise Schools
○ The Converse star logo
○ Nike
○ Converse
○ Coke
○ music
○ basketball
○ the size of buildings (weird, right?)
○ crazy designs
○ screaming

Yep, that's my list. And in case you don't know where Hidden Springs is, it's about ten minutes away from Boise. Since there are no outlet malls or general stores, the citizens drive to Eagle for their needs. It's the cutest little community, though. The houses are nice, (the garages are in the back of them!) there's at least a small mercantile and cafe, the sight is beautiful, and there's wide open space which is great for kids and animals. I'm not planning on moving there, but maybe when I'm older it wouldn't hurt to live there temporarily.
I'm excited for Halloween!!! I'm gonna be a rapper. Maddie, if you read this, I need those baggy pants with money signs all over by the 30th. I need my costume planned out for the big night! I'm excited!!!
School's awesome. Not much boy crisis, and if there was, I wouldn't go deep into the details like I used to. (The boy I used to be addicted to found my blog!) Anyway, school is just...AWESOME. I'm becoming obsessed with other schools when we go to them for basketball games. It's just awesome to be inside schools you've never been to. :D
Peace out, homie dawg.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ABBY! I AM SO SORRY!!!! OMG! I HAVE TO GET THOSE PANTS TO YOU! THEY MIGHT BE A LITTLE SHORT, BUT SINCE YOU ARE SKINNY, THEY WILL BE BAGGY. I AM SO SO SO SO SORRY! aahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Mangum Family said...

Calm down, Maddie. Breathe calmly. In..........and out. I have your pants now and they are HOT!!! They're perfect for my costume tonight. I will bring them back to you on Monday.

♥ Abigail ♥

Maddie! :) :) I ROCK said...

Thanks, Abby!
Anyway, I thought I put in Ashley.
And sorry I left out Journey and Alex,Jimmy, and Blake! I forgot! Ahh! Anyway, I'll call you in about 45 mins!

Abigail Mangum said...

It's fine. I was just remindin' ya.
I'll be waiting for your call, young grasshopper. :)