The Truly Abigail Family

12.25.2009

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, everyone! Today was one of the best days ever. I got Mario Kart DS, (one thing on my wishlist) a pink iPod Nano (the new one!! - and it was another thing on my wishlist) a lot of clothes, fuzzy Converse, a 2010 calendar with pictures of black lab puppies, and another 2010 daily calendar for the "Left-Handers". (I'm left-handed, in case you didn't know.) It told lots of facts about left-handers!! I learned that Obama is left-handed. :)

In a comment tell me what you got for Christmas, and some may be featured in the next post. Woohoo, nothing better than being noticed on an awesome blog like mine!!!

Again, Merry Christmas!!!

6 comments:

Madison :) said...

Hey Abby!
Well, You are going to have to wait until Monday to hear what else I got for Christmas.
But at my moms house, I got a DSi (nintendo; pink)and a rubicks ball (from the rubicks cube company)
and a dipindots maker....

(P.S. Dad, if you are reading this, and you got me ANY of that stuff, I DO NOT want to be selfish... but you didn't waist your money... it's great to have 2 things)

Anyway, I will tell you what else I got on Monday

(oh, i also got mariokart DS, using the $25 gift card to hastings from my great aunt and the $10 from my grandma...)

HOPE YOU HAD THE BEST CHRISTMAS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!


-Maddie

:) :)
I am
Holly and Jolly!


(wait, how could I be holly? I don't know! OH WELL)

The Mangum Family said...

I got Mario Kart DS too!!! :D I ♥ Mario...and Toad! :]

♥ Abigail ♥

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley said...

I got a red MP3 player that holds pics, I can put movies on it,records voice/radio too.
It probably does more stuff but i don't want to brag.:)
I'm getting a late-Christmas gift on Wednesday, New Moon!!!
(My mom has a best friend who is into the vampire stuff,like me. So she's taking me to see it on HER b-day.) Merry Christmas y'all!
♥♥♥ Ashley ♥♥♥

Madison Kate said...

Ha ha, Theodore, I knew he was played by Jesse McCartny, but he is the chubbiest of the chipmunks, has the highest voice, and biggest eyes!



GO THE BLINDSIDE! BEST MOVIE EVERRRRRRRRRRRR!

The Mangum Family said...

I LOOOVE The Blind Side. I could watch it every moment of the day. And the main character...I saw him playing a football game on the NFL. He plays for the Ravens. He was a noticeable player: Michael Oher. (You say it like Oar.) He actually looks like the actor in the movie. :D I love you, Michael! Haha.