The Truly Abigail Family

7.31.2012

Valley of the Sun


Where I live, many people own homes in towns like McCall, Cascade, and Donnelly. They go every summer and spend time with their families there. It's what they've grown up with, a family tradition. With our family, though, we choose to go to Sun Valley. We rent our own condo and enjoy ourselves for a weekend or two. We swim, we bike, we hike, we golf, we eat, we walk, we shop, we do it all. This past weekend we had the opportunity to do just that.

Picture time!


Photo: Our lovely bike ride on Trail Creek

That first Friday my mother and I went on a bike ride on the Trail Creek (seen here). Afterwards we rode along the golf course where we saw some HUGE houses. Pricey, too.

On Saturday we went golfing! I drove the cart, because I'd just embarrass myself if I tried. Thing is, though, I didn't look too good in the cart either. Let's just say I did some damage to the course. Ran over some trees, accidentally drove onto the green, crashed into a couple other carts, used my left foot for the brake and right for the gas, and when we were driving downhill I'd make gradual turns so I fell off the path a few times. I don't think I'll be getting my license...
Photo: Model poses at Rico's in Sun Valley :)

Later that night we went to dinner at Rico's Pizza & Pasta. I wore mascara for the first time that night, so my mom took a picture of me modeling. Do I have potential? :)

Photo: The 3 youngest on top of Baldy http://instagr.am/p/NxIX9_BRX5/

The next day we went to church and then to the gondola where we rode up to the Roundhouse Restaurant and ate a tasty lunch. Then we rode up the Christmas Chairlift to the top of Mount Baldy and, of course, took pictures!

Photo

No comment?

I'll be retiring here someday.

♥ Abigail ♥

No comments: