The Truly Abigail Family

7.22.2008

Summer Vacation

Sorry I haven't been writing on my blog for a while! Life has been swell. How was everyone's 4th of July? I've been going to friends' houses, art classes, and play camps for the past month. Summer is already more than halfway done! Last weekend my cousin got married. His name is Casey, and he got married to a beautiful girl named Breanna. My mom calls Breanna's smile an, "A million dollar smile". Breanna told us her wedding dress had ripped while she was putting it on for pictures. But other parts of her dress covered the rip. The reception was in Pleasant Grove, Utah at a place called "The Bungalow". It was so cute! The place was a big cottage-looking building. There were plants EVERYWHERE! The owners of the Bungalow lived in a smaller house next to the building and it was blocked by plants. My mom really wanted to see what was in the garden, but as soon as we were halfway, she saw that we were in the owner's property. I ran back in my shoes that hurt my feet badly! The owners never caught us, but I would be terrified if they did. My sister and my brother are living in Utah. My sister lives with my Grandma and Grandpa since she has a summer job there in Utah. My brother goes to college at BYU in Provo, Utah. I miss them. Well, my brother and sister came to stay in Idaho for a little bit, and when they were driving back to Utah, my sister kept looking down for too long and she started to roll and spin and crash. My sister had been driving her brand new car and she was trying to control my brother's iPod Touch but then when she looked up, she saw that she was rolling over. It was scary but they lived. My mom was sobbing because she was so grateful her children had lived. Otherwise, Summer is perfect!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Yay!!! You finally posted again! I am coming home tomorrow... :) See you soon love!!