The Truly Abigail Family

10.08.2008

St. George On the List of Traveling!

Hello again, readers. Last weekend my family and I went to St. George, Utah. We stayed at my brother's girlfriend's house. The house is absolutely amazing. We went to St. George for one reason and one reason only. It was for the marathon my mom and my sister were going to run! Dramatically: In St. George, on this very day of October 4th, 7,000+ runners are running 26 miles!!! But look, oh, here come my beloved family members! Meredith Mangum and Karen Mangum! Normally: Ok, we're done with drama! Too much to take! Anyway, on mile 25, I ran right next to my big sister and my mom. Their spirits were high when I ran on the track even though I wasn't competing in the race! But (unfortunately) I was cast off-track by a stubborn police officer (curse him)! Anyway, I made a new friend! She's 13 years old. She's awesome! We have so much in common; it makes me feel like we're sisters! We had so much fun together. We played Uno with her mom (Carrie). We also played Apples to Apples. We also made ice cream treats! They were good! I poured Cookies n' Cream ice cream onto the counter and then sliced Twix bars and a 3 Musketeers bar and put them into the ice cream. I mixed everything up with a spoon and we poured it all in a bowl. Then we put the bowls in the freezer to freeze. After about 20 minutes, Sarah (my new friend) and I looked in the freezer and saw our delicious treats! Mmm, they were luscious! I love St. George. My mom and I want to go back to visit them because my mom has a lot in common with Sarah's mom. My brother's girlfriend's name is Lizzy Henderson. I want to go back so bad!

No comments: