The Truly Abigail Family

6.05.2009

Farewell, Hello

Goodbyes: I have to say good-bye to my AWESOME 18-year-old brother Madison tomorrow. He's heading to Provo to walk on to the BYU Football Team with my other brother, Parker. He is SO awesome. Even though he's a guy of few words, he's my tickle monster and my brother, of course.

At the graduation we sat in uncomfortable seats at Boise State's Taco Bell Arena. I fell asleep when a couple students were doing their speeches, and I woke up just in time for the graduates to be announced.

It felt like forever for the "M" graduates to come. The graduates came up and received their certificates in last name alphabetical order. But, when Madison came up when the announcer said his name, my family screamed as loud as we could!!! I lost my voice for a while, but regained it back.

We took lots of pictures, and some of me wearing Madison's graduation hat! But, I don't know how to upload pictures; I always need my mom's help, and she's out of town right now. She's dropping my OTHER brother Tanner off for a football camp.

Hellos: AAU Basketball Summer League started on Tuesday. This is WAY more competitive than YMCA Basketball which is what I'd done the year before. It was really hard, but I'm getting the hang of it.

And, HELLO, 5TH GRADE! On the last day of school (yesterday) we got introduced to our new teachers. I got Mrs. Kaufman, who is really nice, and my brothers had her, but NONE of my friends are with me. They're all in the other class! :(

Have a great June, everyone, and for those who are out of school, have a great summer vacation!

1 comment:

Madison Kate said...

HI abby. I finally posted agaiN! YAY! You are most like (for sports quiz) Volley ball for hitting the ball good. Basket ball and a little bit of soccer. I don't know if you like soccer. But. Yeah.
SO HAVE A GOOD SUMMER!

<3
~Maddie