The Truly Abigail Family

6.17.2009

Four-Eyes #2



Blog Buzz #4
New Glasses!


Yes, yes, stop your applause. I know they're the most glamorous and flossy glasses you've ever seen in your lifetime, right?! Yes, thought so.
OK, so you see my new glasses? Good, good, and good. Hope you like them, PEOPLE.
Time for a couple polls.
Question: Would you rather be nearsighted or farsighted?
a. nearsighted
b. farsighted
Question: Would you rather be deaf or blind? (I get asked this question all the time.)
a. blind
b. deaf
HAPPY JUNE! HAPPY FATHER'S DAY IN A FEW DAYS, TOO!



3 comments:

Meredith said...

SOOOOOO aaddoorraabbblllee!!!!

So "flossy"!

Madison Kate said...

For Poll 1:
Near sighted. Because I could see everything in front of me. And as I walk I could see everything. But if I was far-sighted, Everything in front of me would be like blurry.
And sorry, I don't really want to answer poll #2.
:)

puggypoo said...

hi abz i got glasses to ill email u a pic of me and then when my dad shows me how well gtg bye :D