The Truly Abigail Family

8.30.2009

Another Summer Blows By

Well, summer's almost officially over here in Boise. School starts tomorrow. Not too excited, but I'm gonna have to deal with it. At least I'll see my friends who I haven't seen all summer.

Spent the last week of summer making funny videos with my friends, practicing on the pogo stick, (I can do 244 hops, baby) and staying away from the computer. I never knew I was missing a lot of things. I've always thought going outside in hot weather wasn't fun because it got you all sweaty, but if you don't pay attention to it, you feel like there was never anything wrong.

My friend Journey's transferring to my school to go to an advanced class her school, Garfield Elementary, doesn't have. She's not in my class, but at least she's at my school, which she's NOT excited about.

Got a new backpack. Would've used my old pink one, but it's too small, so I got a messenger bag covered in PINK. In case you haven't noticed, I looove pink. Everyone hates pink, because they think it's too girly. I'm not a girly girl, but I just LOVE LOVE LOVE pink.

In case you've started school already, bet you're having a boring time? Yeah. Thought so. School gets boring once you're in the routine, which is one of the downsides of school. I wish summer lasted longer...that's what a lot of people wish.

Well, better go enjoy the rest of my summer while it's still here. Peace out homie dawg.

♥ Abigail ♥

9 comments:

Ashley said...

Abby guess what? im gonna sing her name again so re goes.: Jernaayy woo!
lol

Madison Kate said...

So, abby, Journey is going to an advanced class at our school then goin back to Garfield? why isn't she happy? Well, i want summer to go on and on and on until at least after my b-day!

The Mangum Family said...

Ha ha, yep, I remember that.

Maybe her parents named her after that band...who knows?

Don't stop...believin!

Ha ha, rock on, Journey!

♦ Abigail ♦

The Mangum Family said...

She's not excited cuz none of her friends except me and Olivia are there, except we havent been KIT, except for church...so...

Jill Peay said...

Abigail,

I love reading your blog. I hope you had a good day at school and that you made at least one new friend today. I bet everyone was happy to see you again after being away from you for 3 months! Enjoy school and all it has to offer.

Jill

Meredith said...

My sweet sister! Oh how I miss and love you so! Did something happen to motivate you to add "disclaimers" to your blog? Fill me in, Sis!

I hope school is going well, and isn't too boring for your liking. Is Blake as cute as ever? :)

I love you!

Abigail Mangum said...

SCHOOL IS AWESOME. I got Mrs. Kaufman, the most awesome teacher on the planet. She treats us like royalty, and she tries to make our school fun.

Ha ha, yes, he is. We haven't been talking much, since we're in different classes, and he's kinda lost interest. I'm down with it, though, I'll KIT with him as much as I can! Love you, too!

Madison Kate said...

WOW! I love what you did with your blog!!

The Mangum Family said...

Thank ya kindly. :D