The Truly Abigail Family

11.20.2009

Tournament Week

This week was full of basketball because it was our school district tournament week. On Tuesday we played against Mountain View, home of the Bengals. We won by a ton, and it was a good game. We were also lucky to have played that game at our school. Then on Wednesday we went to Morley Nelson and played against Maple Grove, home of the Grizzlies. We won by twenty points in that game. It was much more competitive than the Bengals game, too. Yesterday (Thursday) we played against Cynthia Mann in the championships at Hidden Springs, my dream school with my dream town. It was a rough game because almost the whole team played some kind of competitive basketball club. Only three of us do that kind of stuff (me, Isabelle, and Kirsten), so we sadly lost. I sobbed after the game, partly because they gave out all kinds of rewards to the winning team. I have to be "a gracious loser," though.

This tournament has taught me a lot, but there were things that I strongly disagreed with. Like: not shooting free throws, no full court defense, not fouling as much, and no double teaming in the regular season. I had a great season, though. We all learned a lot from our coach, we got to explore and learn about the schools we played, (well, since I'm obsessed with Boise Schools, I was determined to learn about them) and we got to have fun! GO BASKETBALL!

I'M HOOKED TO TRAVEL TEAM, MY BOOK!

Have a great weekend,

♥ Abigail ♥

12 comments:

maddie said...

Abby,

Kinda makes me sad....
you said that since there was only you, Isabelle, and Kirsten we lost.... pretty much is saying that you guys did all the work :(

The Mangum Family said...

I didn't mean that. ]: We didn't do all the work, the whole team did! I'm sorry if this post offended you. ]]]]]]]]:

♥ Abigail ♥

maddie said...

It's ok!

Ashley said...

I think you should do all three. for your poll. But limited 'outrageous posts' please. =) Good thing ya have the pizza party for the season, to celebrate your guys' awesomeness. :):):)=)=)=)

The Mangum Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Mangum Family said...

Why thank you, Grasshopper. I love being Master Awesomeness. :]

♥ Abigail ♥

Ashley said...

It is my pleasure Sensi, it is my duty to please you. :)

maddie said...

Hey Abby!
BSU is going to a bowl game to...!

The Mangum Family said...

Well of course they are. They're undefeated!!! :]

Ashley - Pleased me you have. ;]

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley said...

Abz plz do write more blogs.

Ashley said...

Oh and Maddie, for your comment Grrrrrrrr I still support the Vandals, but I'm voting for New Mexico over all the others. One more thing, Would you mind making both U of I and BSU earrings for me?