The Truly Abigail Family

1.11.2010

Catching Up

So much has happened this past month.

I've described all the events, and now I have pictures.

When loading the pictures...

the most recent pictures appeared on the post...

as the first pictures.

So the events are backwards.

The reason I'm writing so big...

and starting my sentence on another line...

is because loading the pictures gave me tons of space.

I want to use it all and not waste,

so I'm doing this. :)

I had so much fun this holiday season...

missing school and being with family in Utah.

Too bad homework comes in the picture. :(

December 26th, 2009 - John Peay and Madison Mangum playing our family gift: SingStar!

December 25th, 2009 - Christmas Morning! Look at our tired eyes. The crowd seems so small now that Parker's gone. :(







December 23rd, 2009 - Las Vegas! I wasn't there, but I uploaded pictures.













I ♥ COSMO COUGAR!!! :)




Parker got to play in the Las Vegas Bowl at the very end. :)



December 5th, 2009 - Parker and Meegan's Wedding and Reception Day!
We lit sparklers, ate a yummy dinner and dessert, danced on our own dance floor, and went in the Empire Room. So FANCY! :)





























December 4th - It was my birthday, but we also went to dinner at an Italian restaurant in downtown SLC! Near the site of the Freak and His Freakiness. Yes, it's close to where this guy shone his iPhone in my face and said, "Give me a kiss." Yeah, it was creepy...but I lived! :)





Three of the Eight Mangum Hotties :D



5 comments:

Unknown said...

AWESOME PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

puggypoo said...

Nice Tabby Abby :)

:3 kami

The Mangum Family said...

Thanks you two. I've come to realize a lot of them don't look like me (don't you agree?) but thanks anyway!!!! <3 you both. ;)

♥ Abigail ♥

Ashley said...

Yes, but the hottest one of all is *drum roll*............................................. Abby!

Abigail Mangum said...

Hahaha, thanks!!!!!! :]