The Truly Abigail Family

1.26.2010

Elder Mangum

Madison and Dad at Cousin Brady's Wedding Reception
Madison standing in the Idaho State stadium after a tough loss to every part of Idaho except the Treasure Valley

Madison and me standing in the parking lot of BSU and the Taco Bell Arena after his high school graduation!

And then...POOF! He's gone for two years. Okay, I have way more pictures of our new elder than that, but loading takes forever, so...
Anyway, Madison Clifford Mangum is headed to the MTC tomorrow (Wednesday, January 27th, 2010) and after nine weeks of language training, he will be off to San Antonio, Texas in the Spanish speaking mission for two years!
When you think about it you feel like, "ARGH! Two years is too long." But then time flies, and before you know it the teenager is back looking more mature than ever. Especially this stud of a guy will be looking sharp and amazing when he comes home.
Madison has always been known as the peacemaker. He's a man of few words, but when he does speak it's always something funny or important. He's my tickle monster, the weirdo in the family, and the Cooper lover (besides me).
We will all miss you, Madison, and we hope you have a great experience in good old Texas. :)

2 comments:

puggypoo said...

Aww Abby i'm sad to see you so upset about Madison! It breaks my heart! Anyway, hows Utah? today at school we had our A.R. party and we watched Indian in the coboard or soemthing like that...WEIRD MOVIE....O_O...

-kami :3

Abigail Mangum said...

Oh...my GOSH! I am so glad I missed that party; I hate that movie.

I'm not upset. I'm just going to miss him is all.

Utah's great. We're having a party for Madison right now, but since I'm not that social type of person I'm bored, and I'm just down here waiting for the food to be served. ;) Miss y'all!

♥ Abigail ♥