The Truly Abigail Family

1.17.2010

I Got a House

It's one storey, but it's a nice and big one storey. It's a beautiful house in a beautiful neighborhood. Church is just down the street, but sadly I'll have to be bussed to middle school. I'll still be coming to my awesome elementary school in Boise to finish out the year, but the move is at the end of February.

Our friends are moving into my two-storey house, but it's not as spacious as this one-storey house. We hope you like our home, Serena, Ryan, Jackson, Taylor, and Samantha.

I've come to realize this past month that maybe this move WILL be a good experience for me. I'll go to church in Eagle but go to school in Boise, so by the time I enter middle school I'll already have some friends. (There are 11 eleven-year-old girls in my primary class!) And hopefully my good friend Colton will go to school with me. He may move to Meridian, though. I'll have to ask him. The only problem is that school starts at -- drum roll, please -- 7:35 AM! School will get out at 2:40 PM. Here in Boise junior high starts at 7:50 AM and gets out at 2:35 PM, so we have twenty more minutes of school than junior high does. :( I'll get used to it, though.

I'll miss all of my friends so dearly. It'll be so sad leaving my long-time friends behind. I will visit a lot, though. :) Hakuna matata. (Means "no worries" in a language I can't remember, maybe not even in existance!)

I love you all, and I hope you have a great Martin Luther King Jr. Day tomorrow! :D

♥ Abigail ♥

Lefty Birthdays for Saturday and Sunday:

Actor William Hope (1/16)
Actor Jim Carrey (1/17)
Singer Tex Fletcher (1/17)
Inventor and philosopher Benjamin Franklin (1/17)
Comedian Steve Harvey (1/17)

3 comments:

maddie said...

What street are you moving on?

Abigail Mangum said...

I sent you the address through e-mail. I like to keep my personal info from going public. :]

♥ Abigail ♥

Ashley said...

:'( :'( :'( do u have to move by my b-day? :'( That just makes it worse! But i'm happy for you. This will be an adventure for all of us. Plus, when you are over there Matt's Dad's house is over there sooooo. :) Ok. Calming down and being supportive. Anyways, I hope you have a safe and (we'll still miss you like crazy) move. I really do hope so! And would you mind e-mailing me the address too? Thanks in advance!
♥XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO♥
♥♥♥~Ashley ♥♥♥