The Truly Abigail Family

2.20.2010

The Day I Went to a Crazy Party

I was logging onto my inbox on Gmail on February 15th, when an e-mail right before my eyes depicted, "Ashley's party". Excited, I opened the link and found an invitation. It explained that it was a "come as someone else" party, and that made me even more excited.



Coming up with ideas was as tough as ever. My good friend Journey and I thought about coming to Ashley's party as each other, but we don't have any of the same clothes. We don't even look at all like each other, for that matter. Then I thought about being a rainbow. But it had to be a person. What good would a rainbow do, anyway? My mom suggested I be Lady Gaga when I kept singing Paparazzi repetitively. My mom then came up with the perfect idea a half hour before the party started: a Timberline High School fan!



I pulled on black leggings, baggy royal blue, black, and white shorts, a Timberline volleyball shirt, royal blue pom-poms, a royal blue megaphone, black Converse, and royal blue and silver beads. Everyone thought I was a cheerleader at first, because my shorts were so baggy they could be a skirt.



That February 19th day was nice. It was warm enough you didn't have to be in ski gear, but cold enough that you'd need a light jacket. The sky was blue, and the air smelled nice for some reason. We started out by going to the park and being the weirdest people on earth. We're all naturally that way.



When we got inside we instantly got drinks out of the cooler. I had my lovely Pepsi and practically chugged it down, while everyone else got diet stuff and took little sips every once in a while. Haha, I'm kidding, girls. Ashley's first grade teacher, Mrs. Beebe, came in with a friend of hers and played their guitars, violins, and ukuleles for us. Since Ashley's family loves music, we had enough violins for the girls who were in orchestra to play, while the others who weren't (like me) sang along. We sang to This Land is Your Land, The Spaghetti Song, Jingle Bells, and some new songs I've never even heard of.



Next we tried playing some games. Ashley made up a game called Ha Ha. You got on top of each other (I know, sounds strange) and the first person says, "Ha", the person above says, "Ha ha", and so on. You have to try to make it to the top before someone cracks up. That didn't work so well. By the third person on top we were turning purple. (Especially since I was practically on the bottom.) Then we played the legendary game of Twister.



Ashley's awesome mom ordered pizza: cheese, pepperoni, and Hawaiian. I had at least five pieces of it. Irresistible. We ate brownies, too, with Hershey's kisses, Rice Krispie Squares, and too many other things. I'm such a pig. (:



We just hung out soon after. Katie Sparhawk and I listened to songs about food, (some weird guy created it all) some about our loveable SPONGEBOB! We talked to our good friend Matt, too. Everyone else was getting messy makeovers with Ashley's new makeup set.



Sorry I don't have pictures; we used Ashley's camera, so it's all with her. I wish I had my own camera!!!



Peace out homie dawgs,



♥ Abigail ♥

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Haha, I take it you didn't have fun at all, now did you, Dearie? =) I'm gonna be going to Seattle in a few minutes. I'll try to describe my adventures in detail. Yes, I will be able to get on G-mail. (hopefully) No, I won't be able to send the pictures from email, sadly. :( Stupid nonworking Internetal computer! :P JK! I will write stories on my e-mail, though. Luckily, I didn't tell my teachers until the last minute! That's lucky for me because, reason #1 NO HOMEWORK!!! One of the reasons I'm excited to go is because we are traveling on a plane. There's a time difference of 1 hour. So, if I'm on Gmail at 7:30, it'd be 8:30 Boise time. I already miss you! And very VERY sadly is, I've only memorized Jake's,Blake's,Matt's and Katie's!Oh, there I go again. I am SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOS sorry for blabbing on YOUR blog. Will you ever forgive me? I do hope so. I hope I can IM you sometime soon. Favorably, 9:30. (your time) If possible of course! Well, before I start blabbing terribly again, I'm gonna letcha go. Later! Hugs and Kisses, Ashley. (I apologize for this absurdly long comment.)

Abigail Mangum said...

I had tons of fun! The thing I wish right now, DEARIE, (since I'm the older one by two months here) is that you have fun in Seattle.

No problem. I ♥♥♥♥ COMMENTS!

♥ Abigail ♥

Ashley said...

:) Thank you for repeating my inspiring words. :) No sarcasm intended. I saw you'll never guess it..................BILLY RAY CYRUS at the music festival! I didn't get his autograph, as I was not allowed to. (Stupid second-grade filed line!) But, BLAKE SHALL BE HIT REPEATEDLY WITH A BROOM IF HE HURTS OUR JO-JO. REPEATED TIMES BLAKE, REPEATED TIMES!!!!!! Sorry. Got carried away.

Lexi said...

Hey, I know you don't know me but you seem like a pretty awesome girl! I was randomly looking at blogs and yours came up. You have a lot to say and I wish I was like you when I was your age. Keep it up! I hope you don't mind if I follow you.

My blog - www.alexisebarton.blogspot.com

Abigail Mangum said...

That's just fine! I love followers. Thank you for the compliments; they are very much appreciated!!! :)

♥ Abigail ♥

Ashley said...

LOL u sound cool too! I really SHOULD start a blog.........sigh.