(Me going down the hill on a trash bag in Bend, Oregon)
I know it's been a month, but it's never too late to make some resolutions for yourself.
- Have all the fun I can while I'm still an immature kid.
- Don't be a party pooper by whining all the time.
- Make all the boys fall for me. (That would be a maybe.)
- Blog more often.
- Take more pictures.
- Be the best little cookie I can be.
- Put more effort into my work.
- Don't freak when I see someone creepy.
- Stay away from anything harmful, especially since I'm entering middle school here soon.
- Make the most out of this move.
- Let my mind go wild when making my new bedroom my style.
- Be a better friend.
- Don't worry just about me.
- Take Cooper on more walks.
- Limit my time on the computer. (No wonder I have glasses.)
- Work on my basketball skills more often.
- Make everyone I play in AAU say, "We lost because of that #10." (MY LUCKY NUMBER!!!)
- Don't go cuckoo over a boy like I did with you-know-who. When I think about it, "you-know-who" is a jerk.
- Help plan FHE and scripture study.
- When moving to Eagle, make sure to hang around more Mormon people, or friends who are less likely to drink and try stupid things in high school.
- Travel more.
- Go to Hidden Springs a ton!
Okay, that's a lot of resolutions, and I have WAY more, but let's just keep this short and legit: There's a lot I could do better.
So be like the video and go crazy! :)
New Song Obsession:
Baby - Justin Bieber (the only song I like by him!)
Peace out homie dawgs,
♥ Abigail ♥