The Truly Abigail Family

3.05.2010

The Sensation of Pudding

Chocolate pudding has always been a favorite of mine. It has a taste that cannot be described, or at least in my opinion. My mother never buys it for our own good. Yes, that's the diettitian in her.

Today I got to experience pudding all over my HANDS. Mrs. Kaufman is filled with ideas, and we all agree this was one of her best yet. As aluminum foil was laid out on top of every desk, chocolate pudding was poured onto the foil, allowing us to finger paint to our heart's content.

The chocolate felt so gooey, but I knew this was a once in a lifetime thing, so I went with it. We drew anything we wanted: hearts, scribbles, polka dots, phrases, symbols, everything. By the end of the time, we licked our hands clean, (which tasted oh so good, by the way) and licked all the aluminum foil. Some of us put mustaches on our faces just for the fun of it all.

And that's another strange day for you in Mrs. Kaufman's classroom.

3 comments:

Maddie said...

YES! I loved that chocolate pudding! Oh so yummy!
I wouldn't have thought of that, and so thank you Mrs. Kaufman for the wonderful 30 minutes of pudding and finger painting!

Maddie said...

YES! I loved that chocolate pudding! Oh so yummy!
I wouldn't have thought of that, and so thank you Mrs. Kaufman for the wonderful 30 minutes of pudding and finger painting!

Ashley said...

It is so wonderful! I now want Mrs. K as a teacher!