The Truly Abigail Family

11.22.2010

On Harry Potter


I was lucky enough to witness this movie on Saturday afternoon. My family, deciding that it was time we all see a movie together, was amazed by how much the actors have grown up. Just seven or so years ago the first Harry Potter came out, and they were such young kids around my age. Now, they've all (definitely) gone through their puberty and are looking more like adults. 

Like many, I was disappointed that they put the movie into two parts instead of one. I am too impatient to wait until summer 2011 to find out what happens to Harry once and for all. The end of the first part leaves you wondering what is to occur, and that just made me even angrier. I don't think I can make it six months without drawing conclusions. I am hoping that there is a twist to the end, like, "It looks like Harry is doomed until Voldemort trips over a rock and dies." But that is not possible. Voldemort isn't that clumsy, is he? Besides, that would ruin the whole story.

I think I am in the middle of one of those celebrity crushes again. Daniel Radcliffe has turned out to be a surprisingly attractive hunk, and you can't help but drool over him, even with the glasses he wears in the movie and how he always seems to get dirty right after he showers. Are your feelings the same for me, Mr. Potter? 

I cannot wait for the next episode to come out in summer 2011. Until then...


♥ Abigail ♥


P.S. Happy (almost) Thanksgiving!

P.P.S. My birthday is in less than two weeks! WAHOO!

1 comment:

Lexi said...

I was actually a little disappointed with HP7!

But it's also a little sad, HP has been a part of my life since I was 5.

Don't wait to draw conclusions - read the book!