The Truly Abigail Family

9.21.2008

The Crazy Schedule of Abby

Everything's been crazy lately! Planning, practicing, working...it's just too hard to manage! Here's my busy schedule:

Mondays: Wake up early, choir, school, homework, walking a dog and that's it for Monday!
Tuesdays: Wake up, school, homework, walk a dog, volleyball and that's it for Tuesday!
Wednsdays: Wake up early, choir, school, homework, walk two dogs, volleyball games (I think) and that's it for Wednsday!
Thursdays: Wake up, school, homework, dance class and that's it for Thursday!
Fridays: Wake up, school, homework, walk a dog, going to my brothers' football game and that's it for Friday!
If you live in Boise, Idaho you probably know my famous brothers. Their names are Tanner Mangum, 15 yrs. old and Madison Mangum, 17 yrs. old. Tanner is in ninth grade and he plays on a varsity high school football team as a Quarterback! Tanner's only in junior high!
My schedule may not be as busy as it seems, but it feels busy for me!

No comments: