The Truly Abigail Family

4.05.2009

A Weekend at SV

And by SV I mean Sun Valley!!! We went right after school on Friday. We went to bed after watching my brothers play their new obsession: Wayne Gretzky (Gret-s-kee) Hockey. We woke up the next day for skiing. We skiied all day. It wasn't as enjoyable as Park City, since there was grass and rocks everywhere, but it was pretty fun.

There was no Internet connection in the condo we were staying in, so we (my mom and I) went over to the lodge so I could do my Internet majiggers while mom watched UNC played against Villanova. We found out there wasn't a TV, so mom played Sudoku and checked scores on her phone every two minutes or so. After that, we met my dad and my brothers at Bald Mountain Pizza and Pasta. I got a plate of spaghetti (as always). Then, we went home and went to bed.

And today we sat in The Ram Restaraunt Lounge and watched General Conference on my laptop. If you would like to see a sneak peek of this two-hour preview, go to www.lds.org. Then, we headed home. Now, I'm on my laptop, blogging. Back to school.

Before I end this post, I would like to apologize to my sister. I failed (yes, I'm a failure) to talk about the lunch we enjoyed at Stella Grill when we were in Salt Lake. I failed to talk about meeting Meredith's coworkers and other employees. And, the worst part, I failed to talk about saying good-bye to the only sister I have: Meredith. And yes, Meredith, I still love you, and I still miss you. You are working hard and making money. I have a sister who's living the life in Salt Lake, although the life I want to live is in Ketchum, right next to Sun Valley. My dream is to open a veterinarian center, and be a writer of fictional animal stories, and to live right next to Sun Valley Ski Resort. It'll take time, but I think I can achieve some of these goals.

No comments: