The Truly Abigail Family

4.26.2009

Kids for America

Blog Buzz #1
Kids for America
This week's Blog Buzz is on the play I performed: Kids for America. The fourth, fifth, and sixth grade got to go back to July 4th, 1776, when the Declaration of Independence was signed. Here's how the whole play goes: A regular 2009 class share their reports that are based on the Revolutionary War. I was one of the classmates, or a schoolroom child: Sally. So, the teacher has the students answer questions to a quiz, and I get to take score. It ended up being a tie. So then, we all go to lunch, and the main character, David, is taken back to 1776, and we're all dressed up in old revolutionary clothes. We're all scared and mad at King George, who won't let us become a country. We sing lots of songs, and soon the play is over. My mom took about five pictures, but she took pictures of me in bad positions. So, only one of them turned out really well. I had another picture in my costume in the end, but I looked horrible. I hope I didn't look that bad onstage...

HAPPY SPRING!!!

2 comments:

Madison Kate said...

You did a great job Abby!

Madison Kate said...

ABBY!
PLEASE WRITE AGAIN! I MISS YOUR POSTS! WHAT ABOUT BLOG'S BUZZ?!
:(`````