The Truly Abigail Family

4.12.2010

Anniversary


Today is Truly Abigail: The Blog's 2nd birthday! I can't believe two years ago I wrote a post about my brand new dog, Cooper. I remember when I was nine years old my sister Meredith had created a blog. For my blogging, I had been using Microsoft Word and sharing it with my awesome mother who suffered three minutes of her time listening to my useless entries about Christmas, what I do every day, my favorite foods, etc. Looking back I can tell it wasn't great writing at all. Then Meredith helped me make a blog, and instantly I had my life on the Internet!

As most of you are aware of, my blog used to be called, The Wonderful Adventures of Abby. A year later I changed the name because I was ready for a whole new blogging world. I have had this new name for a year now, which doesn't make it so new anymore.

I plan on keeping up with the blog for a VERY long time. I could be off and married by the time I end Truly Abigail.

Stay tuned.

♥ Abigail ♥

3 comments:

unnecessarah said...

I started a blog when I was about your age. Now I'm in college to be a journalist and I get paid to write! You should consider writing as a part of your future, because you have better grammar and better sentence construction than many adults. I wish you luck!
Sarah

Anonymous said...

Hey Abby! It's your cousin Liz. I have a big favor to ask. You wrote a post last spring (March 30, I think) that used our last name. Would you mind going back and just taking out our last name? We are trying to be very careful about what appears on the internet when you search for us. I love reading your blog. Keep up the good work!

Abigail Mangum said...

No problem! I understand how important it is nowadays to keep your identity safe. Thank you for letting me know and I will make sure not to use last names in the future.

-Abigail