The Truly Abigail Family

4.27.2010

For the Love of Shoes


My fuzzy Airwalks/Converse and my fuzzy slippers


Two pairs of my many Converse


Two pairs of my three pairs of Vans


Like my older sister, Meredith, I have a love for shoes. I think they are the most colorful part of an outfit. They come in many designs, shapes, sizes, and colors.

If I had to tell everyone how much all my shoes were worth, it would probably be at least over $500. It doesn't seem like much, but my mother doesn't necessarily buy shoes for me that often, and I don't know what to buy with my own money. I like to save it instead. I'm probably a human version of Mr. Krabs from Spongebob Squarepants. :)

Just this weekend my brother, Parker, graduated from BYU (pictures to come later). We went to Park City Outlet Mall, and I was impatient to get to a shoe store of some sort. My new school has kids who wear mostly Converse and Vans, and I wanted to look for some. My mother and I ended up finding a Vans Outlet. We came in at the right time, because they were having a 2 for 1 sale. For a good deal, I bought two pairs of awesome shoes (see above).

Shoes are pretty helpful, too. I can't imagine life without them, especially if we don't have more than one pair. I somehow find it annoying when people only wear one pair of shoes all day, every day.

Shoes are an essential in life for me.

♥ Abigail ♥

3 comments:

maddie said...

Hey Abby, we had The Bronco lunch yesterday, it was very cool.
And cool shoes. I dont have as many pairs as you do. My converse are almost dead (as in falling apart... getting to small)
and I have two pairs of white shoes, one of the pair is getting to small, too.

Meredith said...

And when you get older and your clothes sizes may become too big or too small (depending on weight loss and weight gain), your shoes will ALWAYS fit.

That is why I love shoes.

But I still love you more... :)

Parker said...

I like shoes, too. Ask Meegan.