The Truly Abigail Family

12.15.2008

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!


It's only ten days before Christmas Day! I'm so excited! Tonight me and my family went to a Timberline High School Christmas Concert. They had quite a few sing-a-longs. They had songs like Rudolph, Silent Night, Frosty the Snowman, O Come All Ye Faithful, and more. Tomorrow is my big Christmas program, Cool Yule. My friends and family are so excited for my solo part tomorrow. I never knew I would get so much attention! I hope ALL the kids at White Pine think I sing well. Practically my whole family (except for Tanner) is coming! I'll be performing in front of more than 300 people! I can't wait! My tree is decorated; I didn't help much because I was busy setting up the nativity (my mom made major changes to it)! Christmas is so close! I have a chart that we put up every December 1st. We put little ornaments for each day and it counts up to Christmas Day! There are only ten more ornaments to put up! At the tip of the tree we put up the star ornament representing Christmas Day. Well, I ought to go now. It's getting late!
P.S. Cooper's excited for Christmas, too. My family is thinking about buying Cooper a chew toy or a big huge edible bone.

No comments: