The Truly Abigail Family

12.07.2008

You Better Watch Out, You Better Not Cry

You better not pout I'm tellin' you why! Santa Claus is comin' to town! I have one big wish list. December holidays are my absolute favorite-especially my birthday! But Christmas is a bigtime favorite of mine. I don't just enjoy being able to get presents, I enjoy celebrating Jesus' birth. Today in church the Primary got to bear their testimonies for Christmas. Not in Sacrament Meeting, but in Primary. This is what I said to the Primary: "I'm grateful for Christmas and I'm glad we have a holiday to celebrate Jesus' birth." I didn't say much, but it's a truthful statement I made. I have my Wish List in ratings. Sigh, my #1 gift will not be given to me. My mom said so. Anyway, here's my list in rating order:

1. A friend for Cooper (as in Hailey. The owner of Hailey is looking for a home for her)
2. A Laptop
3. Webkinz
4. Build-A-Bear
5. Nintendo DS Games (as in Guitar Hero for Nintendo DS)
6. Wii
I can't remember the rest. I know that I had 10 presents wanted. It's a nice and pricey list (except my mom said I could pay for most of the laptop and she could pay a little). You better not cry or you'll get nothing for Christmas! Don't be bad! Be good, but also celebrate!

No comments: