The Truly Abigail Family

12.30.2008

Happy New Year!




I hope you had a merry Christmas! I got tons of clothes, Guitar Hero for Nintendo DS, a 2009 calendar, and a pen from the Las Vegas Bowl. On Christmas Eve I got purple pajamas with puppies on them. Tomorrow's New Year's Eve; I'm excited! I can't wait until the countdown! I can't wait to say, "5...4...3...2...1...Happy New Year!" It'll be so fun! On Christmas Day we went skiing at Bogus Basin. Then, on the 27th, we went skiing at Sun Valley. My favorite run is called Olympic Lane. It's a cat track that leads to a black diamond run called Olympic. You don't have to go on it, though. You can keep going straight. On the run we passed by a memorial for someone named James. His ski jacket was hung up on a tree and his name was carved on a bench. It was buried in snow. My least favorite run was a run called Upper Warm Springs. Lower Warm Springs was much easier. I like Sun Valley better than Bogus Basin. That's just my opinion, though. I had a good time in Sun Valley. Again, I hope you had a merry Christmas, and I wish you a Happy New Year!

No comments: