The Truly Abigail Family

2.16.2009

On the Road to Fame

I've been writing stories since I was in second grade now, and I still haven't finished one single story. I was writing a story on my dad's computer and I stopped when I got my NEW laptop. I might as well ask my dad to send it to me...(or dare I say, "Gimme it, dad!" No, I won't do that.)

But when I do finish a story, I will send it in to a publishing company (I look at the publishing companies the good authors use) and hopefully they will publish it.

I need an agent, though! Who could be my agent? Well, my friend Olivia loves to write stories (she even has a series called Button!). She's very imaginable (she has a bigger imagination than I do!). I think she'd make the perfect agent. I'll ask her tomorrow.

And now, all I need to do is write up a 50,000 chapter story! No, just kidding. Probably just a 10-chapter story. But now it's poll time!

Question: If you had to write a story to share to the class, what kind would you write?

a. fictional
b. non-fictional
c. historic fiction
d. fantasy (which is pretty much fictional, but just go with it)

2 comments:

Madison Kate said...

Probably Fantasy or fictonal.
Oh and abby if they did publish your book I would buy
it.


- maddie

Madison Kate said...

abby check my blog and also check you e-mail!