The Truly Abigail Family

11.22.2008

The Winter Performance

I felt I should write another post. I have so much to tell! In an earlier post, I mentioned that I got this solo part. This is how the song goes:

"I'll have a blue Christmas without you. I'll be so blue thinkin' about you. Decorations of red on a green Christmas tree, (pause) oh if you're not here with me. I'll have a (two-beat pause) oh-del-oh-del, yoh-del-oh-del-alley! Oh-del-oh-del, yoh-del-oh-del-alley! (long pause) You'll be doin' alright with your Christmas of white, but I'll have a blue, blue Christmas."

There's a background choir behind me singing stuff. It's a slow song, so it's much longer than what it seems. I still need to think of some dance moves, but choreography will come later. See you at the show in a month, Meredith!

No comments: