The Truly Abigail Family

1.03.2009

Where's Meredith?

For the past few days my sister Meredith has been hanging out with her friend, Derek Erstad. She's been skiing with him A LOT. I know how much fun she's having with Derek, but I miss her a TON! She hasn't posted since December 17th, either. Meredith's heading for Utah in a week or so, and I want to hang out with my sister for a few days before she leaves! Anyway, you remember the Peays. Well, their daughter got engaged just yesterday! She and her boyfriend had been dating for like three years, and Ashley (the daughter) was getting back from a ski trip with her boyfriend (Mike Boren is his name) and he proposed to her in the Sun Valley, Idaho mall area! SO EXCITING! Anyway, back to sadness. Dang, I wish I could make this font bigger. Oh well, here is my message to my loved sister: I MISS YOU MEREDITH! PLEASE COME HOME! I WANT TO SEE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE! Anyway, enjoy January!

No comments: