The Truly Abigail Family

3.09.2009

Head Lice Test

So, today when me and my friends got back from GATE, the nurse and the assistant principal were there testing kids to see if they had head lice. I sat down and sat quietly not knowing what to expect. The assistant principal dug through my hair trying to see if I had head lice (and happily, I don't).

But my friend Courtney (poor Courtney) got a call from the nurse saying she had head lice. SO, her mom made her clean up everything (and I mean EVERYTHING) out of her room. They put it all in the wash so they could get those evil seeds out of the furniture. And now she's going to the doctor to get those seeds off her poor head.

I feel bad for Courtney, really. My friend Olivia told me she had head lice once and it took the doctors all day to get the seeds off of her head and into a container. And Courtney's twin sister, Candace, probably has it, too because they sleep in the same room.

P.S. Thanks Courtney, for calling me and letting me know! It really helps!

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Yayy!!!! No head lice for Abby!!!!!

Madison Kate said...

Abby you are lucky you don't have head lice! Poor courtney.
It's good she got most of it out though

marlon said...

weee lets remove that Head Lice! grrhh!