The Truly Abigail Family

3.15.2009

Sick Again?

Yes, I'm sick once again. I have the flu. I've had about four watts of Children's Tylenol. I hate the taste of medicine more than anything else. And, the worst part is, after having a large bowl of chicken noodle soup yesterday, I threw up later that night in the bathroom. I hated it. Brown liquid and noodles everywhere in that yellow bucket. It was dreadful.

So, I had to miss church. :( I really like church. I've learned to like it. But, it is what it is. Some more Tylenol every four hours. My brother Madison stayed home, too, because his wisdom teeth were pulled on Friday, and his cheeks are HUGE! (I learned that if your wisdom teeth grow in straight you don't have to get them pulled. Hooray!)

And so, for the sake of it all, I'm stuck here in this house where Madison Mangum, the famous receiver on the Timberline football team, watches NBA basketball all day while I blog and go on websites. (Madison's officially going to Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah. How exciting!) Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

Madison Kate said...

Hey Abby it is Maddie,
i hope you get better. kami has
Broncidis and stayed home today too.
I am not feeling good...uh oh!
Hope you feel better and I hope I am at least able to see you this week! We missed you and Kami.
Oh and read my blog. This new post I wrote might help.