The Truly Abigail Family

3.02.2009

Clover Month = Performing Arts

Yes, it's true. I'm performing tonight, at Les Bois Junior High, in front of at least 500 people. Other choirs in the district will be there. No solos, no duets for me. (Only 5th and 6th get to. Pooey!)

And then, on Friday, the White Pine Elementary Timberwolf Choir (that's me, oh yeah) is going to the Idaho Power Conference Room to perform Japanese songs to about 50 people. I really don't know the songs, for I've only practiced them once. I'm a lazy pig, aren't I? I've missed choir a lot! Well, I'll be sure to make it on Wednesday and I'll practice.

AND THEN, instead of performing, I will be WATCHING a performance: Les Miserables, at Timberline High School, on Saturday night. A story of kids who get way too much homework, their parents abuse them, (really?) and their lives are ruined. Doesn't sound too interesting, huh? Well, there are some high schoolers out there who are AMAZING! They will for sure make the show interesting. You can buy tickets at Timberline High School. Shows are on Thursday, Friday, Saturday. Show starts at seven o' clock each night, and there will be a dinner before. Sorry if I'm acting as if I'm advertising, I'm just trying to inform.

So, the month of the clover includes Arts (as in dancing and singing). Do the Irish Jig, men and women! Roll in a pile of clovers! (Here's a trick. Find a three-leaf clover, pick a leaf off of another clover, and hold it in place with your thumb. Your thumb will be in the center of the clover. Show it to your family! They might actually believe you found one.) Happy Green Month!

1 comment:

Madison Kate said...

I posted Today!
When are you gonna post again?Well by for now I'm Going to make bracelets