The Truly Abigail Family

5.16.2010

A Fanfic -- Mother's Day

Day 15

I have no idea what in the world a fanfic is. Well, I do, but I don't have one to share.

I'm going to have to skip this day.

So I will share some story about my life with you.

I had a pleasant Mother's Day.

I gave her a long letter about how much I love her.

I gave her a picture I drew. (I've become a WAY better artist, so respect!)

I gave her a present that I made in Activity Days (a church thing).

I told her, "I love you, Mom" even though I was cranky because I had just gotten up from a nap.

"I love you, too, Abby."

"You have beautiful handwriting, Abby."

"You're the sweetest thing, Abby."

"You're one of the greatest things in my life, Abby."

"You're a doll, Abby."

She is the reason why I love her.

She is the reason why I am blessed to have a mother.

She is the reason why I feel confident in myself.

And I am proud to say she's all mine to keep.

♥ Abigail ♥

No comments: