The Truly Abigail Family

5.08.2010

A Photo that Makes You Happy

Day 7

{Taken at the Seattle Ridge Lodge in Sun Valley}

This photo makes me feel good inside because it lets me know I have improved A TON in skiing. Last year I skied like a six-year-old and this past winter I became a lot better. My form is still a little weird, but otherwise I am much faster when I ski down the slopes and I am not afraid to go down more advanced runs (most of the time).

This also makes me happy because of the Pringles can in front of me.

♥ Abigail ♥

1 comment:

Lexi said...

It's great to hear that you ski. I was a ski instructor this past season and it's great. I decided to try snowboarding. It's a little tougher but definitely worth every minute of it. Don't worry - you'll improve more with time. :)