The Truly Abigail Family

5.14.2010

A Fictional Book

Day 13


This is one of the most amazing books ever.

It is about a teenage girl whose single mother dies in a terrible accident.

She moves in with her aunt and uncle who have a newborn baby.

This is a story of how there is a ray of happiness even in the worst of times.

This story always lets me know that there is joy, even if you can't notice or realize it.

It lets me know that everything will be alright. Don't let the hard parts ruin your life.

So just go with the flow.

Read this book.

You will feel better reading it than sitting there thinking about your worries.

Books have expressions, too, you know.

♥ Abigail ♥

1 comment:

Candace's movie said...

Abbyyy I miss you!!! D; Come see us [: Well today we had a carnival or however you spell that.. I havent posted because my computer crashed o.o and i havent been on ANYWAY we had the carnival and it was fun [: (Not to be mean D;) But Brandan or whatever (I dont like him anymore.) Emily was chasing him and she fell and there was blood all over (.. sorry tmi xD) Her knees and hands are all messed up poor girl D: Well i need to take a shower ill talk to you later?? [: I love you <3 (in a friend way)!! [: