The Truly Abigail Family

5.09.2010

A Photo that Makes You Angry/Sad

Day 8

{Taken at Holt Arena in Pocatello, Idaho}

The above picture makes me frustrated because this was a really tough football game. It was the Treasure Valley against the rest of Idaho. The opposing team (the rest of Idaho) had many amazing players, and there were more of them than the Treasure Valley. I thought this was an unfair placement. It was also very rough. Although the Treasure Valley played their hearts out, they just couldn't beat the other team. I wanted to beat up the opponents, because they had played so unfairly and the referees hadn't caught it, which is why I also wanted to give the refs a piece of me. I still am mad at this picture because my brother, Madison, looks so frustrated. DUMB PLACEMENT PEOPLE, REFS, AND OPPOSING PLAYERS!

I will have to apologize, though, because now we live in Eagle, and some of the rest-of-Idaho team had some players from Eagle.....

♥ Abigail ♥

No comments: