The Truly Abigail Family

5.30.2010

Hopes, Dreams, and Plans for the Next 365 Days

Day 29

This post is going to be a long one. I have a huge list on what I'm going to do for the next year. So much to do when you're a kid, too little time to do it!

  • Have a good impression on my teachers when I first enter middle school.
  • Grow to at least 5'9".
  • Practice ball handling.
  • Dominate in volleyball and basketball.
  • Learn to jump serve.
  • Get braces.
  • Become a great Beehive.
  • Don't be as shy as I usually am.
  • Take a photography class in middle school.
  • Get straight A's.
  • Take a ton of pictures.
  • Write in a journal at least once a week.
  • Join Hoop Dreams.
  • Write to Madison once a week.
  • Study the scriptures more often.
  • Take better care of Cooper.
  • Make a ton of new friends in middle school.
  • Keep all the friends I already have.
  • Avoid drama.
  • Blog more often.
  • Join track and field.
  • Finish my story and hand it in to an editor by January 2011.
  • Keep playing volleyball and basketball.
  • Practice every day.
  • Stop chewing my nails.
  • Study for every test, no matter how easy it may seem.
  • Exercise daily.
  • Write, write, write!
  • Read the newspaper more often.
  • Learn how to cook.
  • Impress the boys. ;)
  • Get enough sleep every night.
  • Enjoy my childhood.
  • Try to visit Boise at least once a month.
  • Ride my bike around town frequently.
  • Get out of the house and hang out with people.
  • Wear your contacts.
  • Do more with my hair.
  • Spend more time with family.
  • Set a timer for computer time.
  • Be a better listener.
  • Learn to be social outside of class.
  • Don't forget to set my alarm.
  • Go to bed between 9:30 - 10:00 every night.
  • Eat healthier.
  • Compliment people when it's appropriate.
  • Party like a maniac.
  • Wear a lot of sunglasses.
  • Be smart.
  • Be a good 6th grader.
  • Avoid the druggies.
  • Buy more shoes.
  • Start babysitting.
  • HAVE AN AMAZING YEAR!
This 6th grade year is going to be a good one.

♥ Abigail ♥

P.S. Tomorrow is the last 30 Days of Blogging! Thanks for supporting me this whole month. You've been awesome, loyal readers.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Abigail, there's no point in putting the "bad/ok" check-boxes on there. YOUR POSTS SHALL ALWAYS ROCK!!!